Space KITAAAA!!!!

Space KITAAAA!!!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Xander VS PaperPokes

I have to admit I have poor hand-eye coordination, but still good enough to get a driving licence and drive a car around town. As such, tasks like origami actually pose quite a great challenge to me. Not that I cannot make folded paper cranes though, it's just that I take awfully long to complete them. T.T

Henceforth, papercraft is murder to me.

As usual, I was surfing the web for random stuff when I chanced upon a Youtube video. All the video showed a Pikachu papercraft model flying around the desk for the entire 7 seconds. Obviously, it drew a bit of flak because instead of teaching people how to make a similar paercraft model, what the guy did throughout that 7 precious seconds was to show Pikachu walking around his desk. Bothered.

Fortunately, he put up the link for the papercraft template.

*Stares at link and click*

That was when curiosity killed the cat (read: yours truly)

Half-completed! Only head and body
done by the 3 hour mark
So for the next 6 hours or so, my life was thrown into despair, as I struggled to cut and glue the various parts together. My agony was furthered worsened when I realised all I was equipped is an old gluestick, a scissors, and loads of tape. But anyway, I got it done step by step.




Ta da! After 6 hours, this is what I got!
(Although loads of tape)




Anyway, for those who like to try making a papercraft model, here is the link to the templates required:
http://papercraftprintable.com/free-kawaii-pikachu-pokemon-paper-craft/


No comments:

Post a Comment