Space KITAAAA!!!!

Space KITAAAA!!!!

Friday, January 11, 2013

To My Favvies On MM ^-^

Finally a new post in what feels like forever! :D

It feels really awesome to be back, and I am ready for the new year.

And I got truckloads of pictures for everyone!

Here we go...

For Donkers, whose Spug is so squishy that I accidentally popped it a few times...









For Jess, who thought that drawing her icon would be crazy... Keep it up in torturing the newbies.













For Vissy, who is LIKE A COMMANDA :D (finally the whole pic!)













For Sharna, who is trying to get a Pitana avatar. Decided to draw one for you instead but made a few modifications from the original.













For Søren, I can't draw the fox in the end...so I hope a Necronubis would suffice.














For Draguin, who helped me a lot in the forums. Because MM's version of Penngrince is, in my opinion, very ugly (Sorry uken but you probably won't read this anyway), I had to draw my own version. Hope you like it.










I still have a couple of drafts left for a couple of people (i.e. Fris, Issac aka Juice Box, Breaker etc), but I am trying to complete as soon as I can. Hopefully I can get it done by this month. With all the schoolwork flooding in... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment