Space KITAAAA!!!!

Space KITAAAA!!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

생일 축하합니다 Biwen!

Last Sunday, Biwen invited me to his birthday party held at SAF Changi Seaview Resort. As it was pretty far away from my house, I met up with a couple of friends first before heading for our destination together. In an attempt to make the party livelier, I decided to bring all my Korean songs music videos  to the party.

Birthday boy!
Truth be told, the weather that day was as unpleasant as one can imagine. It was pouring heavily as we traveled on the road and visibility was poor. Luckily, we still managed to reach Biwen's party on time and the weather got slightly better by then. Biwen's party was held in Changi Haven, a resort function room which is normally used for cohesion and meetings, hence the place is much smaller compared to a chalet. However, it is definitely good enough to hold a party as there are many facilities available, including two video players, a video projector and a large projector screen. Just as I thought my plan of playing all my videos was about to come true, it dawned on me that the video players are unable to play .mp4 format. Luckily, Biwen prepared a couple of movies on his own so we were not deprived of our source of entertainment.

A while after we arrived, the horrible weather returned for a rematch with us. The heavy rain that dogged us on our way to the party came again and many guests were delayed as a result. Fortunately, the party still went on as planned.

The food and the atmosphere was great! Although most of the guests invited work in the department beside mine, I do not really know most of the guests well. Through card games, discussion on K-pop etc, we managed to hit it off well and knew each other better.

At about 7.30pm, the big moment came -- it's time to cut the cake! The cake looks awesome!
Looks delicious! :P


The party ended at around 10+, and I must say I really enjoyed myself! Thanks for inviting Biwen, and before I forget, 생일 축하합니다! :D


1 comment: