Space KITAAAA!!!!

Space KITAAAA!!!!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Week Of Madness, Fun and Joy

What an eventful week that was!

Loads of shopping and loads of partying=fun!

First off, on Thursday night, we have Kenneth Phua's birthday party at Hog's Breath Cafe (the one at CHIJMES). This one was more of a birthday surprise for him, as he actually didn't know beforehand that we are coming and we have prepared loads of presents for him!

Oh, and not forgetting another surprise. We made Kenneth do something with a condom (Yea no kidding) and he had to pick one of the 3 actions to do with it. If you want to know what is it, please go to my FB page and take a look... :P

"Kenneth's Crazy Act here!"

Actually, before I forget, on Thursday afternoon, I went for massive shopping cos Christmas is coming!!!

And I bought myself a Glee album! :D Finally my wish came true! (Though I fulfilled it myself, but well...). Without further ado, I listened to the album straight after reaching home. I was pretty satisfied with the songs they have covered, and the songs I like include Forget You and Empire State of Mind. Glee's version of Teenage Dream is a refreshing one, since it was sung by a guy instead (original by Katy Perry). It's a bit wierd actually hearing a guy singing the lyrics though.

However, there were a couple of songs that they missed out, which made me go "Aww...man!". Songs like "Stop! In The Name Of Love/ Free Your Mind" and "Hey Soul Sister" could have added a greater appeal to the album, but let's hope they release those song in the next album.

Overall, a good collection.


Moving on...

On Saturday, we went to Aaron's house to celebrate his birthday. Actually, a week before, something funny happened...

"Aaron: Hey, did you receive my invite on FB?

Me: Uh...I haven't checked. Let me go take a look.

A day later...

Me: Hey, where's your invite??? I didn't receive leh!

Aaron: Eh? Let me take a look. (scrolls through my FB page to check out my "Events" page.)

Aaron: Oh.

Me: ???

Aaron: I think I forgot to include you in my invites..."

-.-///

Anyway, I got his invite after that. We had great fun in his house. Played Rock Band:Green Day and Fifa 11 and had a sumptuous dinner before we head home. Thanks Aaron, for your invite! Hope you enjoy your B'day!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment